Fits 32-50″ TVs
This mount fits essentially all 32-50″ TVs sold today. It fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3″x3″ or as wide as 16″x16″ (in TV terms – VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm).
Low 1″ profile
1″ low profile ultra slim wall mount design.
Heavy duty steel construction
This mount is constructed with heavy duty steel materials and with durable powder coated finish, high grade cold rolled steel makes this mount sturdy and super strong. Supports TV weight up to 100 lbs.
Fits 8″ or 16″ studs plus concrete wall
This mount fits for 8″ or 16″ studs plus concrete wall typical in US homes. All installation hardware included except concrete wall anchors, which wil be sent if needed. All our mounts are NOT for dry wall installation!
Magnetic bubble level makes leveling work easy and convenient
This level can be easily stuck to the wall plate and free your hands for other mounting work, making leveling work easy and convenient.
Mounting hardware in pre-labeled bag
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.
This product is RoHS certified, RoHS is the European Union directive standard of Restriction of Hazardous Substance, aiming to protect human health and environment.
- Fits most 32-50″ TVs up to 100 LBS, with max VESA/mounting holes spacing of 400 x 400mm. Our mounts are tested 4 times loading weight claimed. Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs spacing and possible blocked input. If not perfect, you can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
- Place your TV close to wall, 1.1 inch flush profile, saving space greatly with stylish appearance. Pulling straps lock and release TV breezily.
- Pulling straps lock and release TV breezily. Fits for concrete wall and wood studs in 16 inch.
- One-piece wall plate design for easy installation, with decent instruction and bubble level. Included hardware is in pre-labeled bags.
- US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10 years warranted.