TV has become more a need that a luxury. Not only does it provides entertainment, but has become so rooted in our very existence and has become a symbol of social gathering. We generally gather around with our friends or significant others to watch something on the TV. The blank noise is often extremely soothing for people who are living alone. With such an important role being played by the TV, it is an especially important part of our home and lives. If you are thinking about buying a TV, these are some of the best 4k UHD TVs for your home.
Buying Guide for best 4k UHD TVs
The first and the most important thing to keep in mind is that you know the measurements of the area that you are going to place the TV in. If your TV doesn’t fit, it can be a disaster. Ensure that you have the proper equipment necessary to mount the TV. Do not go for a model that has a less than 780p resolution and a 60 Hz refresh rate. Initially, look for models that are HDR compatible to get better true-to-life colors and high-definition contrast. OLED TVs can be better than a LCD or LED, but they can be more expensive.
Go for something that has at least 4 HDMI ports and ensures that your TV is a smart TV and can offer connectivity to Netflix and other streaming services in order that you don’t miss out on your favorite exclusive series. Also stay connected with other smart devices like Alexa or other Bluetooth enabled external speakers.
Here are the best 4k UHD TVs that you can check out
Definitely this is a truly smart TV with an amazing smart functionality that allows you to access over 4000 different streaming channels. Also it features over TV episodes and 450,000 movies with the help of the innovative Roku TV app. Additionally it has 720p HD resolution feature and a 60Hz refresh rate which prevents motion blurring.
Moreover, this TV is smooth in application and the direct-lit LED feature ensures that you have the best in the class picture quality. Also this TV is perfect for people who don’t have a huge space for installing the TV since it is just 30” in width.
- The TV is pretty lightweight and is very easy to install.
- The TV is really smart TV and provides all the services it claims to ensure that you have a great TV viewing experience.
- The remote is pretty small and tends to get lost pretty soon.
- There are some issues with the customer service and support after purchase.
In rhe first place this TV is one of the best TVs in the market for its beautiful picture quality. Besides that it provides vibrant, vivid HD display with an amazing attention to details. Also it comes with a built-in Wi-Fi feature for an interactive experience. After all experience is extremely detail oriented for easy access to all the TV programs, videos and apps you want to access.
- The picture quality is top notch and the software updates are seamless.
- The set-up is very easy and can be set up within 5 minutes.
- The wi-fi often keeps disconnecting which can be impractical for using apps or streaming services.
- The TV lacks HDMI inputs, which can be a problem for people.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for something with high resolution this is the ideal TV to go for. With the 1080p picture quality, it provides crystal clear pictures. The DTS Premium Sound offers an amazing high definition surround sound quality which is amazing. Also this reduces the need of using additional sound systems. The motion rate 60 technology offers a seamless motion for an amazing TV viewing experience. Not to mention the innovative Anynet+ technology which allows you to sync the device with 12 different compatible devices.
- The TV is very light with the feet being small and almost invisible.
- The speakers are incredible on this device.
- The smart security feature can cause streaming apps to buffer.
- The TV does not allow connecting to content providers who are not a part of the Samsung smart-hub.
This TV helps you watch whatever you want and whenever you want. With the super slim edges to enhance the viewing experience, the TV offers an incredible viewing experience. The Native 60HZ refresh rate offers a seamless viewing experience with minimal lag and the TV is Roku ready, which is incredible due to the amazing benefits of the Roku stick. The TV has 3 HDMI and 1 VGA Input along with 1 YBPR input. Furthermore it has the ability to connect to audio/video devices, headphones and PC to enable you to stay connected.
- The picture quality is incredible and works incredibly.
- The TV looks compact and is very easy to use.
- The Wi-Fi is a bit problematic and streaming is difficult due to frequent loading errors.
- The audio is not the best in class.
As a matter of fact, this is one of the best smart TVs in the market which fits smaller spaces perfectly. If you are looking for a TV that is perfect for the shower or other spaces where you can’t fit in a ginormous TV, this is one of the best small options that feature a 24inch screen. The TV has direct Wi-Fi and allows screen share options. Additionally it has a wide-angle viewing screen to ensure that you can use it on game nights or any other occasion where you have friends over. Best buy in the category best 4k UHD TVs.
- The TV has amazing picture quality and the wide angle viewing is pretty impressive.
- The TV warms up fast and can help search for channels faster.
- The TV does not support an iPhone as a video source.
- The sound output is only digital sound systems and does not work with analog sound systems.
This TV offers HD clarity, clear and sharp images with the help of X-Reality PRO technology. On the other hand it allows you to access YouTube and other streaming services. Most of all it will fit into your the living room perfectly. It has a slim design which can be perfect for homes with smaller spaces. Moreover, design is really innovative and does not require you to build additional structures to hide the wires. The TV offers a lag-free viewing experience with the help of the Motion flow XR 240 technology. Besides this, audio is also pretty good and clear. TV is coming in multiple size variants of 32, 40, 48 and 55” for you to choose in according to your needs.
- The 1080p picture quality is stunning with rich blacks and vivid and clear colors.
- The set-up is incredibly easy and the remote is incredibly functional.
- The TV has an issue with the problem of crashing upon start-up in some cases.
- The TV works ideally with the Sony wall mount. Universal wall mounts can cover the HDMI 1 input point.
This TV lives up to its demand in the market with not just features but its deliverance quality. With HD LED 720p vibrant display and inbuilt color master engine it provides the life-like experience of viewing. Also it comes with the option of viewing all popular streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, Youtube and Amazon, for the app-savvy person. The smooth connectivity of this TV to a smart device via the LG TV Plus app is surely enhancing entire experience as it helps to wirelessly display media onto the screen. Even more, the best addition on this TV is the LG Surround Sound feature which delivers an exceptional audio experience to the viewer. This makes this smart Tv stand out among others in the category best 4k UHD TVs.
- User friendliness and smooth connectivity
- Great picture and sound quality
- User manual is not included for the remote
- The smart TV interface is difficult to navigate
- Sling TV app is not available
You can buy your perfect smart TV with the help of this guide and the list of the top-selling and best 4k UHD TVs as shown above.In other words, by weighing the pros and the cons, you can determine which TV is worth investing your money in. Since a TV is not cheap and an everyday item that you can randomly purchase, this comprehensive guide can be of assistance and help you navigate the vast world of 4K TVs, right from the comfort of your own home and make an informed decision.